| Welcome To Manchester United Nepal | The Blog is Dedicated to all the MUFC Fans. We provide you here Latest New, Updates, Rumours and more on MUFC. Enjoy! |

Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Chelsea skipper wary of United youngsters for his England place

Chelsea and England skipper John Terry prepares to lead his country out to Bulgaria for the Euro qualifiers this week.
        Terry told The Sun " I love playing for the country. This is the biggest privilege of my career so there is no way I am going to volunteer to give that up. I want to go on for years and as long as I can go."
        Having 68 caps under his belt, the England skipper has his sights on the 100th cap. " There has not been many players that have it so it would be a kind of achievement for me. That's not to say I haven't looked over my shoulder to see who are challenging for my place."
       " I know there are many players that want my England shirt. Michael Dawson, Joleon Lescott, Ledley King, Gary Cahill, and Phil Jagielka for starters."
        He also pointed out at Phil Jones and Chris Smalling as the youngsters bubbling out to fight for his place in the English squad.

      I personally think Terry won't be easily able to reach 100 caps with our defenders back of him. Do you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
SEO Tools by MessageForce 000directory