| Welcome To Manchester United Nepal | The Blog is Dedicated to all the MUFC Fans. We provide you here Latest New, Updates, Rumours and more on MUFC. Enjoy! |

Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rooney's best decision

Wayne Rooney has started the season with five goals in 3 matches for United including a hat-trick of set-pieces in the last game against Arsenal.
       He wants to continue the good run with England in the up-coming Euro qualifiers against Bulgaria and Wales. Rooney feels delighted to be fully fit and be in peak form.
      "Signing a new contract has been the best decision I have taken in my career. I am enjoying it and I am in a happy place both in and out of the pitch. I think there have been times when I have been more aggressive on the pitch and gone for nasty challenges but I am not doing that any-more and feel more relaxed on the pitch. Sometimes it happens and it's hard to control but, if you stay more controlled, your performances will be better."

       With Rooney enjoying the game and gaining his old pace and form, I won't be amazed to see both United and England enjoying success. What do you think guys?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
SEO Tools by MessageForce 000directory