| Welcome To Manchester United Nepal | The Blog is Dedicated to all the MUFC Fans. We provide you here Latest New, Updates, Rumours and more on MUFC. Enjoy! |

Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Young: " I can succeed at United "



Ashley Young the summer signing from Aston Villa has replied the speculations about him not being good enough to play at the top level saying he always believes in his ability.
In an interview with Inside United , he said " I have always had confidence in myself and believed I could play at the highest level ". " Some people said I couldn't, but they also said I couldn't play for England, that doesn't bother me though, I have confidence in myself to know that i can do it."
Judging by his encouraging play in the tour games, he seems to have quickly settled at the club and seems set to push for starting berth this season.
I think he will be a success in United. What are your views?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
SEO Tools by MessageForce 000directory