| Welcome To Manchester United Nepal | The Blog is Dedicated to all the MUFC Fans. We provide you here Latest New, Updates, Rumours and more on MUFC. Enjoy! |

Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Darren Fletcher back from injury ahead of new season

  Darren Fletcher has now fully recovered from his stomach virus. He has been suffering this 'scary' injury for months now and expressed delight after having returned from this injury.

   Darren Fletcher could not take part in Manchester United's pre-season tour due to this stomach virus. He lost a big amount of weight and energy following this illness and was ordered to stay away from Carrington training ground.

   Fletcher said that nobody found what the virus really was.

 But he stated that: 'We never got to the bottom of what the virus was but it knocked me back,’ he said. ‘I’m hardly a person who can afford to lose weight but I did. 
'Now though I’m fully on the mend. I missed the run-in to the championship and a place in the starting line-up for the Champions League final.
‘It was scary, but actually with the diet I’m on now I’m actually heavier than I was. I feel fighting fit.’

He has now gained weight and will be perfectly fit for the upcoming season and the Community Shield match against Manchester City this weekend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
SEO Tools by MessageForce 000directory