| Welcome To Manchester United Nepal | The Blog is Dedicated to all the MUFC Fans. We provide you here Latest New, Updates, Rumours and more on MUFC. Enjoy! |

Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Sneijder: I Still Have a Chance




The transfer rumour of Wesley Sneijder joining Premier League with Manchester United has been kept alive by Sneijder himself. Recently speaking after 3-0 loss to City he spoke, he still has chances of a move to Old Trafford. 

“What will happen? We'll see,” Sneijder said on Sunday. “There is always a chance that something will happen, but we will see."

Sneijder has been called to be Manchester United's top target this summer for a reported fee of approximately 35 million pounds. But United boss Sir Alex has said the deal to be dead throughout this month's tour of the United States.

“There is always speculation," said Sneijder, who would be an ideal replacement for the recently retired Paul Scholes in the team's midfield. "I've said before, I've played for almost 10 years at the highest level and every year there is speculation.”

However, speaking after his team's 3-0 loss to Manchester City in the Dublin Super Cup, he said he's still happy there, "As you can see, I'm still here."

"I'm always happy. I'm a happy guy," Sneijder said. "I'm just happy to train every day with my colleagues and to train every day and to play my game for the fans."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
SEO Tools by MessageForce 000directory