| Welcome To Manchester United Nepal | The Blog is Dedicated to all the MUFC Fans. We provide you here Latest New, Updates, Rumours and more on MUFC. Enjoy! |

Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Valencia puts pen to paper to a new contract at Manchester United

Antonio Valencia has signed a new deal at Manchester United and extended his current deal worth  £50,000-a-week for two more seasons which will keep him at united until 2014/2015 season.

Valencia was delighted to sign the contract extension. 

Valencia said 'I am delighted to stay at United. Since my first day at Carrington, I have been happy here. I hope that I can continue to develop as a player. I am looking forward to making my contribution to helping this squad compete for more trophies.'

Similarly,  Sir Alex Ferguson added: 'Antonio has made a fantastic contribution since his arrival. His speed, crossing ability and versatility have been a big asset for us.
'He has a quiet, unassuming way of going about his business, which is underlined by great strength of character – as his recovery from such a bad injury last season proves.'

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
SEO Tools by MessageForce 000directory