| Welcome To Manchester United Nepal | The Blog is Dedicated to all the MUFC Fans. We provide you here Latest New, Updates, Rumours and more on MUFC. Enjoy! |

Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Sneijder claims he is for sale if the right offer comes



Wesley Sneijder said the Inter Milan need money, thus he will be sold if the right offer arrives.


He told Voetbal International-“I only know Inter need money and I could leave if the right offer comes in,” he told Voetbal International.

 “I have a five-day holiday after Wednesday’s friendly against England and I hope the issues regarding my future can be clarified during that time off.

 “I am proud to hear both United and City are interested in me, but so far I have not had contact with either club.

 “When it comes to my future, that is all I can say.”

Last night Mancini told that City were not targetting the Dutchman, therefore it would appear that Manchester United are the only realistic option if he were to swtich to English Premier League.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
SEO Tools by MessageForce 000directory